One sided chest pain, temporary relief with medicines. How can I get rid of this permanently?

I always feel left side chest pain i checked with Gastroentrologist and he suggested me to take one RAZO and ONEdompepradol befre half n hour food i took for one month and then after that same problem occurs Please help me out if you have good suggestion to get rid of this becasue at the time of pain believe me i cannot talk to any one and i cannot work properly gets disturbed, ichecked with cardiologist in detail he did my ECHO test and treadmill test and informed me that this not related to heart
Asked On : Tue, 29 Jan 2013