One side of the face appears hanging with wrinkles under eye post wisdom tooth extraction. Cause and cure?

Hi, I am a 36 year old woman, who had an upper wisdom tooth extracted 4 months ago. The upper left one was supposed to be removed some weeks ago, but I cancellede, due to the facial changes I have experienced, since the extraction. The right side of my face seems to be hanging a bit longer down than the left one. It looks like my cheekbone has diminished (become flat) and I´ve gotten wrinkles on the side if my mouth and under my eye (everything only on the right side). I look like I have two different faces; a young one and an old one. This has made me deeply depressed and is causing me social problems. I don´t have a nerve damage. Why is this happening and what can I do about it? Thankyou.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Jun 2012