One of the kidneys removed due to Wilms tumor. Is it safe to take Diane 35 for long term? Family history of cancer

Hi, I wondered if it is safe to use Diane35 on a long term when living with one kidney? WHen I was two months my right kidney had been removed after having a Wilm s tumor . Another question is are the chances to get breastcancer higher when using Diane35? My grandmother died of breastcancer and I m wondering if the use of Diane 35 increases the chances of breastcancer. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Fri, 20 Jul 2012