One of my testis is in middle of scrotum and below the other. Is it normal ?

i have a swollen red testicle one of my testicles are in the middle and the other is lower than normal or maybe the other is higher its been painfull and its been more than 24 hours since the pain set in is it possible to save my testicle cause in wikipedia it say that that means its testicular torsion One of my testicles are in the middle of my sacrotum and its red in color its been painfull and it has been more than 24 hours and also one of my testicles is below the other is there no hope for my testicle??
Asked On : Thu, 7 Apr 2011