One month premature born, under weight, dark green stool, occult blood positive

Hi my baby girl was born on 10/1/2012 she was one month pre mature born at 1.5kgs weight. Today after 2.5 months she weighs 2.982. Last week she has not gained any weight but lost some 12 gms weight (today weighs 2.970. last week she had one episode of dark green stool , when we tested the stool it was occult blood positive, Pus cells 4-5, red cells 3-4. I had given her a 30ml dose of walymycin. Is there anything to worry ??
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012