One month old baby having cough. Nebulization suggested with asthakind and clarythromycin. Nasoclear prescribed. What is the dosage?

Hi . My 40 days old baby girl has got cough since morning. Probably due to myself suffering with viral fever for past 3 days has made her suffer with this cough. Have visited a pediatrician today. He suggest nebrulization twice a day alongwith clarythromycin and Asthakind. He has also asked us to use Nasoclear. It would be great if you could please suggest how many times do we have to use Nasoclear daily ? Also we are very afraid coz the doc told us that such coughs get severe after 2-4 days and probably my little baby has to bear all this for next 10 days ? Kindly suggest
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012