One hard and large fordyce spot on the labia, remaining soft and under the skin, on periods due. Normal?

I hve fordyce spots on my labia , and I just noticed that one of them is hard on one side... it feels like a little hard tic tac, only smaller, right under the skin, and the fordyce spot is larger than the others. All of my fordyce spots are significantly larger on that side than the other, but only one has gotten hard. I am about 3-5 days from my next menstrual cycle. Is this normal or should I see a doctor?
Asked On : Thu, 19 Jul 2012