One daughter with pain under breast, dizziness, intermittent mensturation. Other with Pain on lower abdomen & back. Problem?

GOod morning i am a mother of two daughters the eldest is 15 she is complaining of pain and dizzyness the pain is just under her breast and in the side she is menstuating but some months she skip she is also aggressive and wants to be alone sometimes she doesnt want to reason for a punishment if she was wrong and she knows it but then after she will say she is sorry and she knows it my other girl is 12 and she is complaining freguant stummic pains in her lower abdominal and lower back what can that be
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013