One calf seems to be larger and heavier than other. Could this be due to fungus in toe nails?

Hi my left leg calf is two cm larger then my right leg's . And this has occurred three years ago . The dr told me its only fat and that when I turn 4o years old it will stop , we'll recently I felt it heavy and It looked a little bit bigger so I measured both , they both increaseex but the difference is still two cm. could be because I've always had fungus in one of my toe's nails. Or a tooth abses or animia ...
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013