One breast swollen than the other, with sharp pains. Had antibiotics for breast infection in the past. Is it Poland's syndrome?

i think i may have poland syndrome , because well , im 16 years old and i have had an infection in my right breast before and been put on to antibiotics for it , but 3 years on my breast is very much more swollen in comparison to the other and has a shar pain through it how ever i am imbarrised to go to the doctors hence why i am asking over the internet many thanks - anonymous
Asked On : Thu, 26 Apr 2012