One and half year boy child has hard motion problem, give me the solution

Dear Sir, we have one and half year boy child, from the beginning itself he has motion problem. the motion gets very hard & he was more strained to leave out the excrete. He cries when he pass out stool & also he afraid to open the anus when passout the hard motion. so please give the solution for my child.
Asked On : Sat, 12 Mar 2011
Welcome to Healthcare Magic Forum
Children often suffer from constipation, and bleeding with hard stools. You can talk to your pediatrician abt this, or see a homeopath for treatment. Make him drink more water, juices, fruits. You can also make him sit in a tub full of hote (tolerable) water, for 15 min, before motion.