On zpak and inhaler for bronchitis and sinusitis. Having pain in collarbone and chest. What to do?

i was diagnosed with bronchitis and sinusitis last week and put on zpak and inhaler . Started to feel better and now last night started having neck/ collarbone pain....pain in left upper chest and goes down my left arm and pain in upper back. Pain is very sharp in collarbone area when i am coughing....which is still alot. What is all this about and should i return to physician again for another exam????
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012