On zolfresh, lonezep for sleep disorder, get severe bloating. How can I gradually withdraw sleep medicines?

dear sir i have been taking zolfresh 5 mg and lonezep .25 mg along with tryptomer 10 for last one year . the medicine was prescribed by my local physician was sleep disorder and is advising me to carryon. i am having severe stomach bloating and side affects of this medicine for which i am taking pantaprazole and lisuride and lactose solution. i am messed up with this all. please suggest me how to go of with the sleep medicine gradually regards shitall sharma dehradun india 0000
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013