On yasmin. Trying to stop smoking. Suffer from alopecia. Took medication with estrogen. What are the side effects?

ive been on yasmin for years, i m 35 and been trying to give up smoking with no success but have cut down 25 to 5. I suffer from alopecia and found that it helped with my hair and was told it was properly the estrogen in the pill but reading some of the things people have put on oline has scared me a bit and have some of them side effects. I was going to try red clover and see if that would help instead of the pill with my hair but it says you cant take it long term? how long doe s the pill take to get out of your body? so would like to know if i can take it long term as i don t want to back on the pill
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013