On water pills, BP under control, lowered BP on eating after taking Melatonin for sleeping difficulty. Advise?

Hi, I m taking water pills for the past 3 weeks because my blood pressure at that time is 168/95 then after i started the water pills my BP is going back to normal but because i have a problem of my sleeping habit, I ask my doctor if I can take the Melatonin (sleep support) so i start yesterday, i feel good in my sleep but the problem is i don t feel hungry so i ate kind of late..then i check my blood pressure an hour ago it went down to 100/66. now my question is: Is this low blood pressure @ the age of 45?
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012