On warfarin, blur vision, eyes get red on wearing lens. Could this be due to the warfarin i am taking?

Good morning, I have been on warfarin (6 mg and 5 mg, it flutuates with my inr) for 6 1/2 months. I have dvt in my left leg and for the last four months i have been seeing blurry. I went to the optician and he told me that i needed specs to help me read the fine print and the computer screen so i was prescibed progressive lens but they are not helping the prob because i still have blurry sight when i wear them and at night both my eyes are red. Could this be due to the warfarin i am taking?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013