On vertigo medicines, have stomach ache, epigastric and chest pain, advised Vertin. Possible side effects?

Dear Dr., Greetings. I am suffering from vetigo from past 5 years and I had been taking Stugeron 25mg daily and I am o.k with it. However, recently,I am experiencing sideeffects like, stomach ache, epigastric pain and chet pain. On advise of my physician, I am started the course of Vertin 8mg twice a day from today. In this context, I reqeust you to update me about the possible sideeffects of Vertin 8mg.
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012