On typhoid medicines, got two periods in a month, had done vigorous breathing exercises, Clavam for constipation. What should be done?

Hi , I used Clavam 625 for a week two times a day as it was advised for me tot ake when I get constipation as I am having fissure . after that I got continous fever for three days and was diagnosed as very initial stage of typhoid so the doctor has given Cefpodoxime .Usually I get my periods on 25 of every month but this time after taking these tablets I got bleeeding 10 days before so I thought my periods started 10 days earlier. For first three days the bleding was less and then it was once in day.I did breathing excecises vigorously from 20 to 25th of this month thinking it will help in stopping my bleeding and then I came to know that one should not brething excercises during periods , but for my suprise I got excess bleeding from 25 of this month so I am thinking that my actua periods started from 25 and last 10 days the bleeding was due to the medicines. Please advise what should I do now. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sun, 30 Sep 2012