On treatment with post rabies exposure vaccine after getting bit by stray dog with mouth infection. RIGH not available. Is Rabipur injection enough?

Hello Doctor! I was bitten by a stray dog with infection in mouth 3 days back but the dog may have died as it was not seen from that day. The doctor advised me to start full course of post rabies exposure vaccine . Had taken 2 shots on 0 and 3 day. But RIGH is not available here. I very confused that is Rabipur injections are enough to stop the virus or not___
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012