On treatment to induce ovulation through progestrone, PCOS. Is this treamtent advised and prescribed in US ?

Hello Doctor, I am in India currently and planning to relocate to US with my wife in Apr 2013 . I wanted to take your advice. My wife had a miscarriage and D&C was done one 15Dec2012 (Growth was 5 weeks in 8 weeks). She has PCOS and irregular periods. She was undergoing treatment to induce ovulation through progesterone hormone tabs and related medicines & injections to induce ovulation She underwent regular follicular study so that we can plan appropriately. So will this treatment be advised and continued by US Doctors? I checked with My Insurance Company Cigna and they said it will be covered under Standard insurance as long as this case history from India is documented and US Doctor authorizes.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013