On treatment of hepatitis C. Blood tests done, SGOT, SGPT, GGTP, ALP levels high. How can the levels be lowered?

Hello Doc, I have been on medications for treatment of Hepatitis C and have recovered from the virus as it has not been detected in my blood sample since last one year (frequently checked HCV RNA- Quantitative & Qualitative). My SGOT (AST), SGPT ( ALT ), GGTP & ALP levels are at 170, 114, 331 & 184 respectively. Kindly guide me as to why these levels are so high and what should I do to bring these levels down. I am 43 years old.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012