On treatment for urinary tract infection, symptoms reduced but not completely. Chances of complications in kidney, bladder?

Hello Doc, I had symptoms of urinary tract infection and consulted an urologist in Muscat. ( I am on a visit to Muscat from chennai ) He had prescribed the following Urinary alkalinizer 2 times in a day & urimax 400 once day. Plus one antibiotic lomax 400mg (lomefloxacin )once day. these he gave for 5 days. & now he has asked me to continue for next 5 days. I found improvement and am in the middle of the tratment where as I find the symtoms although got reduced still it is persistant . I have 3 more days to go to complete antibiotic . Will there is apossibility of anyother compecation in my kidney , prostate ,or bladder
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012