On treatment for sinus infection. Histroy of asthama and smoking marijuana. Using vaporizer for marijuana dangerous?

Is it dangerous to use a vaporizer to consume marijuana while undergoing treatment for a sinus infection? (Amoxicillin, Sudafed, Ibuprofen + lots of fluid) This is my 2nd day of taking the meds, have been feeling the symptoms for about 10-14 days now. Feeling much better with only 5 amoxicillin. Could using a vaporizer for marijuana worsen symptoms, prolong the sinus infection, or turn it into something more serious? If it's at all pertinent, I have asthma but generally combust (smoke) marijuana with no noted side effects.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013