On treatment for rheumatoid arthritis since 2 yrs,under remission, acne due to tablets. Can I stop treatment ?

My name is Maya.I have rheumatoid arthritis .I suffered from arthritis before 2 years now I am 21 years old.I am taking treatment from rheumatologist . He prescribed me HCQS tab and methotrexate injections and also calcium tablets and B complex tablets.I am taking this treatment from 2 years.Previously I had very severe arthritis but now its under remission.Should i stop treatment now?or else move to ayurvedic treatment which has less side effects.And also I am getting severe acne problem due to tablets I am taking.I cant take laser treatment for acne because my derma said me that methotrexate is photosensitive.What should i do for removing acne?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Oct 2012