On treatment for pancreatic cancer, has distended abdomen, CA spread to liver. Suggestions?

Hi My 78 year old friend has cancer of the pancreas . Treated with laser surgery , then chemo , most recently radiation. A week ago she developed a distended abdomen it appears to be ascities and that the CA has spread to the liver. She went for paracentiesis today. Her oncologist gieves her no info, no prognosis however she has been given a diet designed to kill her even if she did not have cancer. How can I help her find MD with more holistic approach? MB RN
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013