On treatment for migraines with aura. Topomax prescribed. Feeling numbness, pain in the chest, arms and legs. Have visual disturbances. Suggestions?

I am currently being treated for migraines with aura and was prescribed topomax 100mg per day which has been increased to 200 mg a day. I suffer from really bad episodes of numbness but for the last seven weeks I have been suffering a chronic headache that has been getting worse each day to the point that it s now unbearable. I m vomitting as well and suffering from pain in other areas of my body such as my chest and arms and sometimes legs. My visual disturbances have heightened as well. I am awaiting an appointment with a neurologist but was just prescribed steroids by gp, I m on my third day and they re having no effect. Im now at the point that I can hardly get out of bed. Have you any suggestions?
Asked On : Tue, 4 Sep 2012