On treatment for liver hemangioma, has jaundice and high bilrubin level. Recent ultrasound shows increase in hemangioma. Reason

hi my mother is diagnosed with liver hemengioma 2 months before doctors advice her of pain killer tramadol now she got jaundice with bilirubin level 10.18 mg with mild sign symptoms no itching no vomit .nw she have repeat ultrasound doctor says gallbladder wall and gall bladder is ok bt the hemengioma area increased .my question is either the jaundice is related to hemengioma or is it a seprate disease itself not related to hemengioma ?kindly plz advice me thnx regards mahnoor
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012