On treatment for infertility, had laproscopy for blocked tubes. Advised AKT3, urine orange yellow color now. Is it normal ?

i am undergoing treatment for infertility and have just underwent a laproscopy . the results indicated that my tubes were not blocked. but still there were some infections in the tube. biopsy report indicated that there was no TB. But my doctor has given me AKT3 . After taking the tablet, i noticed that my urine is in orangish yellow colour. is it normal or should i inform my doctor about this? kindly help me
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012