On treatment for infertility. Prescribed Ovuclom, Gestin. Chances of pregnancy after medications?

i am taking treatment to solve the infertality. I am suggested with ovuclom(will be taken at the 3 rd day of the last periods) tablet and Gestin Tablet (will be taken at 16th day of the last periods ) . From last month i am taking this treatment. But i got the periods at 22nd day itself.. some times i used to take the tablet late (like if i forgot morning i wil take at after noon ) is that the problem??? whether these two tablets solve my problem(leads to pregnancy)
Asked On : Sat, 24 Nov 2012