On treatment for hypertension. Can a doctor look and advise on my ECG report ?

am 35 years old man,5’7’’ Height and 85 Kgs Weight working as a engineering professor. undergoing treatment for hypertension which is 140/100 in abnormal conditions and after taking medicines it is as normal as 130/90.Iam using medicines Metoprolol Succinate 25mg along with Esomeprazole Magnesium Trihydrate 20mg.I am using the medicines since 4 years. Today on 20-09-12 I have gone for a ECG testing just to study my heart for normal knowledge. I was shocked with the report that it is showing Abnormal ECG .Even though the technician said no need to worry for it I was very much worried about this and I am planning to consult a cardiologist or General Physician.But before that I need your king suggestion regarding my report.The report details are like this Rate 71 .SINUS RHYTHM, RATE 71…….normal P axis ,rate PR 204 . BORDERLINE AV CONDUCTION DELAY….PR 200 age 16-60 rate 51-90 QRSD 93 .EARLY TRANSITION WITH RSR’ IN V OR V………..QRS area positive and R’ V1/V2 QT 347 .ABNORMAL T,CONSIDER ISCHEMA , INFERIOR LEADS ………………..T -,20mV II III aVF QTc 377 …Axis.. P 53 QRS -10 T -25 Kindly suggest me and do favour Thanking you sir AAAAA
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012