On treatment for generalized anxiety disorder. Symptoms recurring on reducing the medication dosage. Will I get addicted?

Hello Doctor,
I started treatment of generalised anxiety disorder since an year. I was prescribed Pexep CR 25 mgs once a day, risperdal 0.5 mgs once a day for almost six months. After six months it was reduced to Pexep CR 12.5 mg once a day and risperdal 0.5 mg once a day and after 1 month of reducing the medicine the problem came again and now the doctor is asking to increase the dose back to 25 mgs. I am just worried that are these medicines addicitive?? would i be able to leave them permanently or not?? please clarify. I am also getting counselling side by side and significantly improving.
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013