On treatment for convention disorder, have signs of dystonia with twisted hand, twitching, uncontrolled body movements. What should be done?

At the moment I am being treated for convertion disorder and I have been for some time now but for about a month now I am getting sighns of dystonia because of my twisted hand , arm that keeps tightening up, twitching and uncontrolled movements in the whole of my body, legs that have stoped working but reflexes fine and and few more. But the people I have spoken to don t believe me and the longer I wait the worse I get! Please help I don t know what to do.
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013