On treatment for continuous bleeding with stools, no improvement. What is the cause?

Hi doctor my father is in hospital now from last 20 days his problem is blood is coming out through the stools . we already consulted 5 doctors in 4 hospitals but still no any improved observed due to blooding we already 7 unit blood arranged for him. and his blood group is o-. This is very diffult for us to arrange a 0- blood for him. i already asked to doctor what is illness but still he can t able to say any thing clearly. just they are giving water/ injection and medicing and test ... but still no result found please help me........
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012
I think patient should get an lower gi endoscopy as soon as possible ,and may be have some compliction from lower gi tract?ulcer,?carcinoma
U should go to ur nearest gastroentrologist asap