On treatment for bacterial infection in the abdominal wound that is taking long time to heal, episode of fainting, high blood sugar level. Cause?

I have an open abdoman wound which is being treated by packing, also on my 3rd course of antibiotics for a bacterial infection in the wound, the wound is taking quite a while to heal ( so far treatment has been on going for nearly 4 months). It is constantly bleeding and today while out shopping I fainted, paramedics were called and my sugar level was 14.8, was told this was high. I was adviced to go to a&e but all I wanted to do was go home and rest. What is happening why so long to heal and why is my sugar levels high? (normally I am within a healthy range and this was tested recently). Thank you Frances
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012
hi love to guide you that
you should control your sugar during treatment
take swab for c/s after every 2weeks
take antibiotics after confermation of c/s indicated antibiotics
daily dresssing twice
dr muhammad akbar