On treatment for a urinary tract infection. Prescribed suprax. Having pressure on bladder. Suggestions?

I am currently being treated for a urinary tract infection and prescribed Apo-Sulfatrim DS 800&160. This infection has been relapsing for over two months. I have been prescirbed Suprax, the above mentioned and cipro 500 mg, but I still have a lot of pressure and it feels like someone is squeezing or sitting on my bladder . I do not have pain or frequent urination , just a lot of pressure. Could you please help?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013