On treatment for UC, have vomiting, nausea, low appetite, metallic taste in mouth, severe back pain. Guidance?

I am currently being treated for U C for the past few weeks I been experiencing vomiting , nausea , severe back pain flue like symptoms and rigors that can last up to 4 hours, I have a complkete loss of appetite in fact have not eaten a solid meal for 12 days, whatever i do eat or drink tastes mettalic. I am taking mercatopurine 25mg per day and sulfasalizine 4 x 500 mg per day, I dont see any sign of improvement
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012