On treatment for MS. Can I get anxiety, night sweats, sleep problem due to medication?

I am a 34 yr old male with MS. I am prescribed suboxone 12mg a day,Tizanadine 12mgs a day, metoprolol Er 200mg,lisinopril/HCTZ20/25mg, Doxazosin 2mg, and Ambien 10mg in the hs as needed. The BP meds susoxone and Muscle relaxer is everyday no if ands or buts. I recently (last 2 weeks or so) began using Adderall recreationally but turned daily quick. within days. I feel addiction in my mind as the night sweats/anxiety/and sleep probs began last night (my sayed I had an attitude from day 1). I took 4 mg of buprenorphine (Suboxone), 4mg tizanadine and 600mg of ibuprophen and one of my wifes .5 mg klonopin and seemed to be comfortable but awake with thoughts. Then this morning I took some addy and I was on my way. Im scared as I have an addiction to begin with and have just in the last hour flushed the remaining adderall I have which was 6- 30mg XR which i was taking by opening the capsules and swallowing the beads. I nevertook more than 50 mg a day though. Should I expect bad DT s. Im sure nothing like opiates but should I expect hell? I honestly think Im over worrying but I dont like the feeling. The first time usind adderall was awesome and now I seem to be wanting that same high and its not gonna happen and my mind argues that point. I can do the mental as long as I know Im not so far gone and the physical part will me manageable with what I have. Tahnks. Please do not judge me. Just honest advise or nothing at all. God Bless
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013