On treatment for HIV positive. Suffer from pain in the shoulders and neck. Concerned about addiction to pain killers

I am HIV positive and on treatment for 4yrs full and have 3 kids, 34 yrs of age and Im suffering frompain on my sholders next to the neck and sometimes the pain is on my left side of the neck just below the ear. Eish when the pain is hear I cant concentrate even at work cause I work as a Data capturer it the affect my back and end up not knowing where axctactly the pain is, its also starting to affect my left hand. I take pain killers almost daily but as soon as they are out on the system I feel pain again. I dont want to rely on the pain killers pls help. From South Africa, Johannesburg, I have no medical aid.
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013