On treatment for 3 UTI's in 3 months gap, PSA is going down. Should go for a biopsy ?

I am 43 yr old Male. I had 3 UTIs in the space of 3 months, each being treated with antibiotics , the first 2 responded to the drugs but returned after a few weeks. The last one was treated with 4 days of antibiotics plus one per day for a month. I have been UTI free for 8 weeks. I have been through various tests, including PSA . Just after the first UTI my PSA was 11.3. It fell to 6.7 after the 3rd UTI. I had a follow up test where it was expected to fall even lower, but now it is back up to 8.4. Should I go for a biopsy or have more blood tests?
Asked On : Mon, 26 Nov 2012