On topax, balfen and cambia for severe headache. Pain in the neck and spine. MRI normal. Need help

im having bad headaches at the back of my head.It feels like someone is reaching into my brains and pulling them down and releasing.It feels like attatacks.My neck is now stiffing with it.This has been going on for 3 weeks.I am on tompax and balfen.My dr. just put me on cambia. The headaches are a little better but the pain in the neck and spine are still horriable!! I woke up with my spine burning.I have to hold my head a certain way just to have the pressure releived.Its like so mush pressure between my head and neck .I.have hade 3 ct scans,1 lunbar, 1 mri , and the neurologist told me that i was find.I NEED HELP DONT KNOW WHATS HAPPENING MYN SHOULDERS AND BACK IS NOW HURTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012