On topamax for migraines. Side effects of poor co-ordination, lack of concentration and irrational behavior. Stopped medication. Did it damage my brain?

I was taking 50 mg of topamax twice a day for the past 2 years (for migraines). The doctor recently weaned me off of it (over a 10 day period) due to some strange side effects I started having (severe uncoordination, inability to concentrate, emotional and irrational behavior). The last time I took any was 5 days ago (25 mg). I don t feel any better. Shouldn t I be feeling better by now? Is it possible that this medicine has damaged my brain?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  41 Awaiting Answer