On thyroxine. Recurrent miscarriages. Should I increase the medication dosage?

Hi, I m on 75mg of thyroxine and have had 5 recurrent miscarriages so decided to go back on the mini pill for a while as I have 2 boxes of noriday in my cupboard still from when I was on it back in 2011! Should I increase my dose in thyroxine. I moved to Essex back in 2010 and I don t trust the doctors here as I m not seen as a patient just a number. I ve been let down by them and just hate going to them as they don t give proper advise. Please help.
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013