On thyronorm, want to delay periods, advised primolut-n. Safe to take both medicines together?

Hi Doctor. I have been on Thyronorm 25 since abt a month and my TSH is now 3.52. I have one query that as I need to go for a yatra next week [abt the time i am expecting my menses] , my gynaec has asked me to take primolut n [ twice daily] for abt 9 days[to delay menses]. I just wanted to know that this is safe and thryronorm 25 and primolut n together would not have bad effects on my periods in future.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012