On thyronorm, have reddish marks, some cut marks, itching on penis. Is this a side effect of the drug?

My self Mohit, I am 38 yrs. old, I am taking Thyronorm 25mcg since last 1.5 months. since last 25-30 i am suffring a problem on my penis lilke redish marks, some cutting skin marks, swelling as well as highly reises (Khujli) on it. So I want to know is it side effect of the same drug ? if yes than what can I do in this conditions. please help me
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012
Welcome to HCM
You are suffering from hypothroidism continue to take Thyronorm it is not side effect of drug.
you may be having infection may be fungal or bacterial.
You should see a Dermatologist and take proper treatment.
In such cases partner may also need treatment simultaneously.
Keep the part clean and do not scratch with the nails which may make condition worse.
Best of Luck to you.