On thyroid medicines, have heaviness with breathing, swallowing difficulty, pressure in back, neck, hands and legs, normal ultrasound. Cause?

I feel heavy all over my body, and it is hard to breath. I have a hard time to swallow , and my back & neck feels like there is a lot of pressure. I went to the ER and they did a CAT scan and ultrasound on my legs... but nothing. However, it is hard to move my legs and my hands feel like they don t respond right. What is wrong with me? I have a thyroid problem, and take meds for that.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012