On thyroid, cholesterol and BP pills, severe giddiness after taking injections. What will I do ?

hi doctor i am 70 years old .i have been taking tablets for thyroid ,cholestrol and blood pressure for almost 10 years .i had severe giddiness last week after taking injections and stugeron tablets .i felt some more better after one week that is yesterday the same problem i had again .my doctor told that i may have some nerve problems between my neck and brain .please tell me what will i do?my doctor has also prescribed vertin tablets and advised me to take that whenever i have giddiness.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013