On thyroid and cholesterol medicines. Prescribed Megalis for erectile dysfunction. Can take drinks before taking the medicine?

Dear Doctor , I am 51 + Male , I been having tablets for thyroid and cholestrol for an year ago, since 2 months I been stopped both and recently the checkup result shows thyroid TSH 4.95, and cholestrol 259mg/dl and my Dr advice me to continues the tablets for both . since an year before I found some difference in erection and consulted with our local urology and who prescribed megalis 20mg once in three days, though I hesitated to have a full tablet and had a trail dose of half tablet , the result seems positive but body pain continue and wanted to know is the megalis tablet 10 or 20mg lead to any other health problem gradually ? or should I need to proceed lesser dosage . apart from the above can I have fruits or juice ,beer ,wine after or before having the megalis tab. should I need to any other precaution before having the tablet ..your valued suggestions would be appreciated and thanking you in advance. Rgds hamd
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012