On tegretol for brain surgery for trigeminal neuralgia, stopped now. Highly moody. Why ?

I had brain surgery for trigeminal neuralgia 9 days ago. I have been told by my family that I m being mean and making them feel as tho I m always mad at them tho in my heart I don t feel mad. Yesterday my neurologist also stopped my tegretol. I don t know what s going on but this evening I started crying uncontrolably and just can t stop. I don t know if this is due to stopping the tegretol the ansthesia or just the surgery its self. Please help me I REALLY need to quit crying I have a 11 & 6yr old............ my family thinks I m losing it.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013