On tamoxifen for breast cancer, pain in both sides of lower back, moving to ribs and stomach. What's wrong ?

Hi I had breast cancer and taking tamoxifen since 2009 last year started having aching in lower back both sides went to general doctor he said i had calcium in urine and had kidney infection . He gave medcine for infection a couple weeks and aching came back he said maybe kidney stones had ct scan normal but now progressed to sharp pain in side almost under ribs and back and front lower stomach sides. I am seeing my oncologist on Febuary 25 i am going to ask her to request MRI i dont know will that show whats wrong or do you think it might be tamoxifen.
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013