On synthyroid for hypothyroidism, started workout plan, on CLA supplements. Raised BP. Should I worry ?

Good Morning Dr. Grief, I have just started a workout plan, calorie counting and a womens multi vitamin that also contains an energy booster, for weight loss . I also take additional CLA supplements to also help aid the weight loss. I take synthyroid for hypothyroidism and have been now for a few years, thats the only meds I am currently taking. My blood pressure has always been fine. This morning when I went in to check it it was 147/67. I was wondering should i be alarmed and contact my Dr. or could it be the vitamin/energy booster that has caused this.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012